Job location: San Jose
- Develop the architecture for a functional verification environment including reference models, bus functional monitors and drivers.
- Write a verification test plan using random techniques and coverage analysis and working with designers to ensure it is complete.
- Build a constrained random environment for various functional blocks as well as for full chip testing.
- Develop tests and tune the environment to achieve the coverage goals.
- Debug failures and work with the logic designers to resolve the issues.
- BSCS/EE or equivalent required with 2-7 years of logic verification experience of functional units in Microprocessor-based SOC products.
- Strong programming skills using C++ and Verilog.
- Experience with writing a detailed test plan and building a sophisticated directed random verification environment.
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following: Processor architecture, SOC components, SOC inter-connect busses and memory interfaces.
- Experience in System Verilog is strongly desired.
- Experience in working with EDA verification tools (e,g; waveform viewers, coverage tools etc.).
- Coding in scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl & UNIX Shell etc.
- Good understanding of Linux O.S. and networking protocols is a plus.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and willing to take initiative and handle assignments with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good communication skills, self-driven individual and a good team player.
What is Cavium? Cavium (NASDAQ: CAVM) is a provider of highly integrated semiconductor processors that enable intelligent networking, communications, storage, video and security applications.